Kids Gut Boosters
A live culture powder suitable for children – 1 billion strength, Children’s probiotic powder
- Healthy levels of intestinal flora
- A disrupted gut
- Promoting the mechanism of competitive exclusion against pathogenic bacteria
- Efficient digestion
- Children of all ages, especially those who find it difficult to swallow capsules and tablets – this probiotic formula is in an easy-to-take powder form, individually packed into 1g sachets.
A live culture powder suitable for children – 1 billion strength:
A specific combination of viable organisms from 7 strains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Bifidobacterium infantis – one of the dominant cultures in children.
Each sachet provides 1 billion live cultures, plus FOS (fructooligosaccharide) fibres.
Comes in easy-to-administer 1g sachets and in tasteless powder form.
From birth onwards, this product can be given as a supplement. It is free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings, which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures.
30x 1g sachets per pot
Per 1g sachet:
Live bacteria blend: 1 billion live organisms per sachet
Bifidobacterium infantis (child-specific)
INGREDIENTS: Live bacteria mix: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus (milk, soya); fructooligosaccharide
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens see ingredients in bold.
Contains traces of soya and milk (these are used in the bacterium growth medium) at levels which should not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Contains no: excipients, wheat, gluten, added sugar, additives, artificial colourings or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians
Allergy advice: Contains traces of soya. Also contains traces of milk at a level that should not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies)
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.